Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stick em' Up!

Bob took Dan, Eric, Nicole, Todd, Shelby (Bob's daughter) and myself out shooting. We had a blast. The cops even showed up and Bob explained that  we were 'exercising our 2nd amendment right.' Thanks Bob for taking us out and for opening up your home for a fun and memorable Thanksgiving with family. And thanks mom and grandma for watching all the kids while we went shooting!

Dan the Man



Here's Shelby hamming it up


Yep, when you're packin' you feel pretty cool

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh that's cute! I'm so jealous. It looks like you are having so much fun! Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I wish I had Dan to follow us around and take picutres of our life. When I take pictures I see in my head what Dan actually gets on the memory card. Story of my life! One thing I remember from childhood is seeing a totally awesome teddy bear in my head but being disappointed with what I ended up with on paper. *sigh* My teddy bears still do suck!

    ReplyDelete