Monday, September 15, 2008

Still catching up some pictures...

Fun in the pool. Don't let this picture fool you, Dallin is always in control of the hose, or else!!

Nathan (or 'Nae Nae' as Dallin says) playing at the park
Nathan playing Ben Ten


I realized I hadn't put up as many Nathan pictures, so I added some. This is a cool picture.
Dallin at Sissy's saying hi to Butter Bean

Dallin snuggles mom
Cracks us up... he makes a horrible face shen he eats them, but keeps going back for more, so cute!
Dallin also had a party and Sissy's house. He talks about this cake all the time. 'Shishy's cake, blow, yah!!.' He is very excited as he watches me post this picture. I think he just broke the world record for saying Sissy the most times in less than a minute.
Fun in the ocean (Nathan)
Kyle playing in the ocean
Best buds Kyle and Nathan
Cheese!

1 comment: