Monday, September 15, 2008

We're Alive!!


Kyle and Nathan Aug 2008
Nathan, Dallin, Dan and Kyle posing in a tree in the front yard.
Dallin is 2 years old! July 4th 2008

Dallin helping out with the baking Feb 08


It's been a long time, almost 2 years since I last blogged! I'm going to try to keep it more updated now. Where do I begin? Kyle is 6, Nathan 5 and Dallin 2. Everyone is healthy and happy. Nathan started Kindergarten last month and Kyle started first grade. They just finished building a new school less than a mile away and they are both doing great. Dallin stays home with me and helps keep me in line. Never a dull moment with a 2 year old. He keeps me laughing. He is insisting on potty training and I am surprised to say he is doing GREAT! Dan and I are both doing great, nothing has changed too much. I am going to post some pictures, Dan's specialty....

No comments:

Post a Comment