Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Morning

Our kids had a great Christmas this year. They didn't wake us up until 7am... that's good for our kids. We drug Dallin out of bed because Kyle and Nathan were just too anxious to wait a minute longer. We checked out what Santa brought and then opened presents. About 10am we went over to my moms and ate breakfast and opened presents with them. We stayed with them until bedtime as our sewer issues (see below) were in full swing). Todd got a Maltese puppy for my mom. That was a big surprise to her (in a good way) and the boys have loved playing with her. She named her Maggie. She is a sweet and good natured puppy. We only did videos this Christmas. We did get some shots with my moms camera and I will try to post those when I get my hands on them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment