Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Grocery Store Adventure

Our family loves to take walks to a nearby grocery store. On this particular trip Dan had his camera in tow. As you can see from the pictures he had the boys hamming it up while I was innocently doing some light shopping. 


Kyle stepped in an ant pile and quickly ripped off his 'zipoff' pants in a panic to remove the fire ants.
Surveying the damage
Not sure why someone would buy lard by the pound, but apparently they do...
YUMMY!
I was a little surprised when I looked at the pictures that evening and saw this. Dan can't be trusted with a camera alone with the kids! Something like this ALWAYS happens. I still get a little embarrassed that my child was in the freezer... I spared posting the one where he looks half frozen and miserable, didn't want DSS knocking at my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment