Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Nathan

Nathan turned 6 this weekend. Saturday he had a super-duper-luper fun swimming party at the YMCA. Then Sunday (his actual birthday) he got sick and spend the day vomiting. We were lucky enough to get the first set of puke all over the van. That was a real treat for Dan to get to clean up. He sent his breakfast flying across the van just as we were pulling into the church parking lot. I was lucky to have a speaking assignment that morning. Poor Nathan. He was sick all day Sunday and Monday. He is back at school today and our fingers are crossed that the curse doesn't spread.

Sorry for anyone with a weak stomach. There were much more graphic shots to choose from, so consider yourself spared!
Dino-Fun!!
My mom and I made the cake at the last minute. It was yummy!!

2 comments:

  1. God bless Dan! I swear in his previous life he worked for some National Geographic's wild life program. He certainly knows how to capture the most.... intense... moments in life. You are lucky to have your own personal professional photographer though! I'm looking at getting some family photos done soon and the prices are outrageous, especially when I know Dan can do a lot better for half the price. Lucky girl! I want someone to follow me around and take pictures of MY beauty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I had saved the link to your blog on the page from your "camping trip." So, I kept "checking" the blog but never saw anything new. I just realized today what was going on. Anyway, cute pics. You're kids are getting so big. It's fun to see them grow, even from so far away. :-)

    ReplyDelete